Image design for mother-infant shop - Amakin
The investigation found that the mother and child industry in China is still in the initial stage, most brand terminals and brand identities showing mismatch and low-end state. Therefore, under a new age of aesthetic appreciation of the public, D&M create an emotional terminal space that full of love and care of maternal and child - the experience marketing for Amakin.
Based on consumers psychological insight, D & M redefine the point of shop design from the perspective of the target customer, and the target customer we are more concerned about is the parent who has the purchasing power to make the decision.
The rational point of view - for parents, safety and security are the primary factors affecting the purchase decision, and the shop environment can be passed to consumers directly with the most intuitive psychological feeling.
The sensuous point of view - a good shopping environment is not only to give people a sense of reason, but also the emotional catalysis that can really lead to the deal. In our opinion, the most effective emotional catalysis for mother-infant groups is love and care.
1. Adopt simple and elegant European style to enhance brand specificity, differentiated with peers competing products.
2. Warm lighting with affinity of the ground, coupled with a humanized atmosphere to close the distance between the products and target customers.
3. Transparent and open pattern, with the magnetic point and the movement of promotion to attract the crowd.
4. The omnidirectional classification and purchase guidance system can quickly guide customers to search for the target, to reach a deal finally.
5. Visual display system for humanized products, replanning the ineffective display area and brand identity, improve the overall visual pleasure and the sense of grade.